Gourmet Collection is proud to work with many of New Zealand's best producers of fine foods and beverages. Many of our products are produced in Marlborough; these are clearly highlighted in store.
“We take orders by telephone and email for delivery throughout New Zealand”
– a range of gluten free sauces and dressings produced locally and exclusively for us by Traditional Country Preserves.
- Aioli Dressing
- Pinot Noir & Blackcurrant sauce
– an International award winning fruit distillery in Marlborough, which has specialised in combining European tradition with New Zealand's vibrant flavours to create unique and exquisite food and beverage products. These include an award winning gin, liqueurs, rice bran oils, vinaigrettes and dessert toppings.
- Blenheim Bay Gin
- Butterscotch Schnapps
- Garlic Butter Rice bran oil
- Advocado Vinaigrette
TRADITIONAL COUNTRY PRESERVES
– a delicious range of chutneys, relishes, jams and sauces, all made in Marlborough. Special recipes use all natural ingredients and traditional cooking techniques that capture the quality and flavour of the produce.
- Maharajah Chutney
- Chilli & Capsicum sauce
- Red pepper relish
French Fields has a small olive grove with c. 120 trees in Marlborough; their boutique olive oil is crisp and light - perfect for salads or dipping fresh bread.
Lusatori is a single estate olive grove in Marlborough; production from the 2,400 tree olive grove is intentionally limited to a maximum of 4,000 litres per year to guarantee quality.
Seresin Estate - originally imported olives from a specialist olive nursery in Tuscany; they chose a selection of the classic varieties that make Tuscan extra virgin olive oil -probably one of the best in the world.
PINOLI PINE NUTS
Pinoli pine nuts are grown and processed in the Wairau Valley, Marlborough and they are New Zealand's only large scale grower of Mediterranean style pine nuts.
– Award winning New Zealand craft beer producer Renaissance Brewing, is located in Marlborough. Their aim is to make beers that rival their grape based cousins. Renaissance produce top end, ultra premium ales that enlighten the palate and thrill the senses.
- Voyager India Pale Ale
- Stonecutter Scotch Ale
– is New Zealand’s leading premium olive product producer and is now the largest producer of New Zealand-grown table olives. They produce 25 tonnes of table olives and extra virgin oil annually in the Hawkes Bay.
- Wasabi Vinaigrette
- Manuka Smoked Tomato Pesto
– has a great range of aioli’s, sauces, dressings and pancake syrups. Their products are free from artificial colouring and preservatives.
- Bacon mayonnaise
- Fig & Wine balsamic
PEPLERS FINE FOODS
– specialise in making great value gourmet food products from multi purpose vinaigrettes and drizzles to sauces and chutneys.
- Black Raspberry vinaigrette
- Tamarillo vinaigrette
HERB & SPICE MILL
– Over 20 years ago Herb&Spice Mill started their business with a passion for food, they are well known in New Zealand for their appetising sauces, dessert glasses, condiments and sweet treats.
- Pinot Noir Wine Jelly
- Passionfruit Dessert Glaze